Wednesday 22 May 2013

Crochet Update


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


I've not been too excellent with the crochet updates.  This is mainly because it's all new to me, I'm certainly no expert and after years and years of trying to learn to knit, I've been pretty amazed that I am able to crochet.  Saying that, if I have a break or busy myself with something else for any length of time, I find myself forgetting and needing to refresh.  Drives me crazy.  But I will persevere as these are exactly the types of things that have happened in the past and made me give up. 

I also have a fantastic excuse to keep going, as I recently found out that I am going to be an Aunty and I could not be more excited.  The poor kid doesn't have a clue what handmade, crocheted bits and bobs are coming his/her way, whether they [or their parents] like it or not.

My original plan was to be working on a cushion cover for myself or to start a blanket, also I mentioned the Christmas word with hopes of making a stocking advent.  I would still like to do this - the baby will be here for it's first Christmas this year, so maybe a cute little string of socks would be a gift that they would have for a long, long time [i.e. forever and having to hang it up whenever I pop round] and I am also still going to be making a blanket, just of a much, much smaller size.
Can't wait.

P.S - As an absolute self-taught computer user - that inspiration board took ages.  Ages.
Share:

1 comment

  1. The crochet update introduces fresh patterns and techniques, igniting creativity in the crafting community. What Is The Hardest Class To Play In World Of Warcraft As A Beginner It's a wonderful opportunity for enthusiasts to explore new projects and expand it.

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig