Wednesday 29 October 2014

Glitter Trick or Treat

Looking to add a bit of sparkle to your Halloween decorations?  Glitter Glue is your answer.


What I Used:
Glitter Glue
Template
Acetate Sheet


The method to create these transfers are largely similar to the glitter spiderwebs and glitter transfers I have created before.   Simply print or draw a template - I chose 'trick or treat' in an appropriate font - and trace this over an acetate sheet with the glitter glue.  I find outlining first the easiest method:
...before filling the space.  
Be sure to remove any air bubbles and make sure that there are no empty or thin areas.
I also mixed up my glitter glue colours: 
Leave the glitter glue to dry fully.  I leave mine overnight to make sure it is fully set.  You'll know when this has happened as the glitter glue will start to peel away from the acetate sheet:
 They are easily removed and can then be used to embellish and decorate!
 Glitter Spiderwebs here and Glitter Spiderweb Placemats [with added mummy glasses] here.

Honeycomb pumpkins here.
see you next time x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig