Sunday 5 May 2013

When you're left with washi tape for too long.....

Part of my new series of posts '101 things to do with washi tape when you are addicted'

Like most UK households, my photos and art work are displayed in IKEA Ribba frames.  They do the job and they do it well - until you move and mistreat them [drop them], when they chip their colour and tend to buckle at the corners [Ooops].  Washi tape to the rescue.  It hides the chipped edges and is strong enough to help keep the sides together when they are looking a little tired and ready to give up.  Perfect and helping keep my washi tape addiction alive.
Hope your weekend is going brilliantly x
Share:

1 comment

  1. I don't have any washi tape... I think this is a crime. Such a cute way to use it!

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig