Tuesday 20 January 2015

Cut Out + Keep Jewellery Week


Every day this week I will be featuring on the fab Cut Out + Keep, sharing easy-to-do and
perfect-for-beginners jewellery DIYs.


Do pop over to the site and have a look around - there is a huge catalogue of DIYs - from fashion, beautyfood and jewellery.

As you will know, I am certainly a beginner in terms of jewellery making, so this was a great opportunity for me to try some new ideas as well as share some projects already shared on this blog.  I'll update the space below with the DIYs as they are shared each day.


Monday:
Tuesday:
Findings Cord Bracelet

Wednesday:
Thursday:
Wire Bow Torc
Friday:
Sailor Knot Bracelet
Saturday:
Fabric Knot Bracelet

Sunday:
Knotted Necklace

Thank you so, so much to Cut Out + Keep for having me!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig