Tuesday 31 May 2016

Update

Well, if anything, I have been consistent with my neglect of this corner of the Internet.

Back in November, I bought my biggest DIY yet - a house,  It has been completely re-wired, re-plumbed, re-plastered, walls have come down and been rebuilt and I spend all my spare time sanding, painting, cleaning, painting some more and I have the battle scars to prove it (I thought a glue gun was the ultimate weapon before I got my hands on a heat gun - if there is a DIY I can find a use for this, I will).

My plan, of course, was to carry on blogging as this went on, but that is proving (and I think I have proved this very well) impossible.  I'm near the finish line now, but my spare time is completely at the house and will be more and more as I actually get to move in!

So.  The plan is to (continue to) put the blog on a sun-filled and cocktail drinking holiday as I move in, get the Internet sorted out, set up my office and then resume the blog life as soon as possible.

Be warned.  SO many home DIYs coming this way.

I'd put off this post as I hoped to be able to say when that would be - but the truth is that I'm not sure, and when I do resume, I want it to be consistent again (which I loved and miss) and the blog could do with a little attention - I still have Christmas DIYs in my side bar for goodness sake!

see you soon x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations on buying a new house! I hope everything is going well with renovations. I am definitely looking forward to seeing all the DIYs you have in store. :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig