Saturday 17 September 2016

Welcome | New Look TTSM



Welcome to the new look TTSM!



This change has been long overdue, and with the lack of posting since Easter, seemed like the perfect opportunity to have a bit of a face lift at the same time as getting back to regular posting.

After 'making-do' for the last 4 years with self-coded layouts, I decided to invest in a much nicer look for the blog and enlisted pipdig to help me - I thoroughly recommend!

The new layout should hopefully make your time on this part of the Internet a little nicer, finding the posts you want a little easier and all round, make everything a little bit better.

You've may have also noticed that the change is happening completely backwards - I've added the template before sorting the photos, sidebars and new categories - but I guess you'd expect nothing less - and I'm sure I'll still be sorting bits out here and there for a long time to come.  But I was so excited by the new look that I couldn't wait to get it up and going and after being absent from the blogging world for a little while, the perfect motivation to start again.

So with the new look comes a new schedule and the start of posting regularly again.
There will be a new DIY every Sunday at 10am - perfect to keep you company with your morning coffee.  Make sure you have TTSM bookmarked on Bloglovin' and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for updates.

There'll also be a video every now and again alongside some of the posts, so make sure you are subscribed to the TTSM YouTube channel too.

So I'll see you back here and on YouTube tomorrow.

In the meantime take a look around the new blog. I hope you like it.
Share:

1 comment

  1. A return after a long while gone always seems to be a good time for a change - like a new layout :) Which, by the way, looks great! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig